Easter Holidays in Hotel Spa starting from €149.50
For Easter holidays book in our Hotel Spa and explore our territory, discover enchanting and romantic places while staying at our Spa Hotel just a few steps away from the main cities in Lombardy. We are located in Selvino (BG), in the magnificent Seriana Valley.
Here you can use our two spa areas, in a private formula for two people, savor the pleasures of our local cuisine by candlelight, and even have breakfast in your room until late if you wish.
The offer, valid for arrivals from 28th to 31st March 2024, includes:
- Check-in and assignment of a room with a private terrace and panoramic view.
- By appointment, use of the entire indoor Mountain Spa area: Sauna and Bio-Sauna, Turkish bath, Kneipp shower, hydro-massage tub for two people, emotional showers, relaxation area, herbal tea area, in a private formula for 60 minutes.
- By appointment, use of the entire outdoor Sky Spa area, with a panoramic view of the city center and the Orobie Alps in the background: mini hot tub, Vitarium (a mix of sauna and Turkish bath, very beautiful) in a private formula for 60 minutes.
- Candlelit dinner in our restaurant, tasting either the local menu or vegetarian menu. Beverages excluded.
- Breakfast in your room upon reservation, on the solarium with a nature view, in the garden or in the restaurant.
- Reserved indoor parking space.
- Unlimited Wi-Fi.
- Digital concierge.
- Sky Vision Gold in the room.
- Check-in from 2 pm and possibility of check-out until 10:30 am on the day of departure.
*After booking, you will be contacted via email within 1 day of arrival with the spa hours and other requests regarding the choice of menu. Thank you.
PACKAGE “EASTER HOLIDAYS IN HOTEL WITH SPA” STAY FOR TWO DAYS/ONE NIGHT STARTING FROM €149.50 PER PERSON in a classic room. ADDITIONAL NIGHTS WITH HALF BOARD STARTING FROM €75 PER PERSON in a classic room.
Rates do not include the tourist tax of €2 per person per night for stays up to a maximum of 7 nights, which must be paid in cash at check-in. Exemptions: guests aged 0-14, disabled persons (with a certificate), drivers and guides, guests accommodated for emergencies and/or humanitarian aid, and guests undergoing medical treatment at nearby hospitals.