Exclusive Romance in Private Spa: Valentine’s Package, starting from €149.50
With the “Exclusive Romance in a Private Spa: Valentine’s Package,” celebrate Valentine’s Day in a romantic atmosphere in Selvino, among the Prealpi Orobie. Panoramic room with a private terrace. Relax in the indoor Mountain Spa and enjoy the Prealpi from the outdoor Sky Spa. Candlelit dinner at our restaurant. Book now for an unforgettable Valentine’s Day.
The offer, valid for arrivals on February 9/10/12/13/14/15/16/17, 2024, includes:
– Check-in and assignment of a room with a private terrace and panoramic view.
– Use by appointment of the entire indoor Mountain Spa area: Sauna and Bio-Sauna, steam bath, Kneipp shower, hydro-massage tub for two people, emotional showers, relaxation area, herbal tea corner, in a private formula for 60 minutes.
– Use by appointment of the entire outdoor Sky Spa area with panoramic views of the city center and the Prealpi Orobie as a backdrop: mini hot tub, Vitarium (a mix between a sauna and a steam bath, very nice) in a private formula for 60 minutes.
– Candlelit tasting dinner in our restaurant, choice between local menu and vegetarian menu. Drinks not included.
– Breakfast also available in the room upon reservation, in the sunroom with a natural view, in the garden, or in the restaurant.
– Reserved and indoor parking space.
– Unlimited Wi-Fi.
– Digital concierge.
– Sky Vision Gold in the room.
– Check-in from 2 PM and the possibility of check-out until 10:30 AM on the day of departure.
* After booking, you will be contacted via email within 1 day of arrival with spa hours and other menu choices, thank you.
PACKAGE “Exclusive Romance in a Private Spa: Valentine’s Package” TWO-DAY/ONE-NIGHT STAY STARTING FROM €149.50 PER PERSON in a classic room
ADDITIONAL NIGHT WITH HALF-BOARD FORMULA STARTING FROM €75 PER PERSON in a classic room
Rates do not include the tourist tax of €2 per person per night for stays of up to a maximum of 7 nights, which must be paid in cash at check-in.
Exemptions: guests aged 0 to 14 years, individuals with disabilities or handicaps (with a certificate), drivers and guides, those accommodated for emergencies and/or humanitarian assistance, sick guests receiving treatment at local hospital facilities.