T’Ami Romantic By Night 🌌Private Spa under the stars, 2 days and 1 night stay starting from € 179.50
A romantic and exclusive wellness experience under the stars: enjoy an unforgettable stay in the mountains with the indoor Mountain SPA and the new panoramic outdoor SkySpa for exclusive use. 2 days / 1 night stay
ON YOUR ARRIVAL
· Check-in and delivery of the T’Ami Sky Room & SPA, with direct and private access to the new panoramic wellness area.
THE PURE WELLNESS EXPERIENCE
· Internal Private Mountain SPA open from 5.00 pm to 6.00 pm. Includes wellness path with use of sauna and bio-sauna with aromatherapy, Turkish bath with aromatherapy and chromotherapy, Kneipp path with Mulino shower, emotional showers, relaxation area with beds and music therapy.
· Private panoramic outdoor SkySpa from 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm. A romantic experience of Wellness under the stars, right next to your T’Ami Sky Room. Magnificent views, free use of Vitarium 2.0 with copper and natural cedar wood interiors, music therapy with three-dimensional sounds and aromatherapy with precious natural essences, heated mini-pool with hydromassage, relaxation area.
THE ROMANTIC APERITAMI
Room Service with fresh fruit snacks, flutes of Prosecco di Valdobbiadene or natural non-alcoholic drinks.
DINNER AT THE RESTAURANT
Candlelit dinner with reserved table for 9.00 pm. When booking, a choice will be offered between different set menus: local menu (typical mountain cuisine with local products), fish menu or vegetarian menu. Drinks not included
Good morning starts in the morning. A la carte breakfast with fresh BIO products, savory local products. Room service.
· Reserved parking space inside the structure
· Unlimited Wi-Fi
· Digital concierge
· Sky Vision Gold in the room
· Upon availability, early check-in from 11.00 and possibility of late check-out until 12.00 on the day of departure
€ 179.50 PER PERSON, IN SUPERIOR ROOM
Rates do not include the city tax of EUR 2 per person per night for stays up to a maximum of 7 nights, which must be paid in cash at check-in.
Exemptions: guests from 0 to 14 years old, handicapped or disabled (with certificate), drivers and guides, housed for emergencies and / or humanitarian aid, sick guests being treated in local hospitals.