Harmony Day in a private spa from €144.50
Book the “Harmony Day in Private Spa and Sky Spa” and explore our territory, discovering enchanting and romantic places just a stone’s throw away from the main cities of Lombardy. We are located in Selvino (Bg), in the magnificent Seriana Valley.
Here, you can use our two spa areas, in a private formula for two people, savor the pleasures of our local cuisine by candlelight, and, if you wish, have breakfast in your room until late.
The offer includes:
– Check-in and assignment of a room with a private terrace and panoramic view.
– On appointment, use of the entire Mountain Spa area inside: Sauna and Bio-Sauna, Turkish bath, Kneipp shower, hot tub for two people, emotional showers, relaxation area, herbal tea, in a private formula for 60 minutes.
– On appointment, use of the entire Sky Spa area outside, with a panoramic view of the city center and the Orobie Prealps as a backdrop: mini hot tub, Vitarium (a mix between a sauna and a Turkish bath, very beautiful), in a private formula for 60 minutes.
– By candlelight, in our restaurant La Dolce Vita, tasting of a choice between a local menu and a vegetarian menu. Drinks not included.
– Breakfast also in your room upon reservation, in the solarium with a natural view, in the garden or in the dining room.
– Reserved and indoor parking space.
– Unlimited Wi-Fi.
– Digital concierge.
– Sky Vision Gold in the room.
– Check-in from 2 pm and the possibility of a late check-out until 10:30 am on the day of departure.
*After booking, you will be contacted by email within 1 day of arrival with the spa’s schedules and other requests regarding the choice of the menu, thank you.
PACKAGE “Harmony Day in Private Spa and Sky Spa” TWO DAYS/ONE NIGHT STARTING FROM €144.50 PER PERSON in a classic room
ADDITIONAL NIGHT WITH HALF-BOARD FORMULA STARTING FROM €60 PER PERSON in a classic room
Rates do not include the tourist tax of €2 per person per night for stays up to a maximum of 7 nights, which must be paid in cash at check-in.
Exemptions: guests from 0 to 14 years old, people with disabilities (with a certificate), drivers and guides, people staying for emergencies and/or humanitarian aid, sick guests receiving treatment at hospitals in the area.